1 Juni 2010
Free Downloads, Ragnarok Online PS
13, client, episode, korean, kro, offline, online, private, ragexe, ragnarok, renewal, sakexe, sakray, server
Ragray is a full installer/setup for Korean Ragnarok Online. It combines the normal kRO files with the Renewal files (Ragray 2009-06-24 and older has the Sakray files in addition to the Renewal files). In essence it has all the files needed to play practically any server, install this + the servers patch and you’re ready to play. You can also use it if you want to play the official kRO server without having to download both kRO and Renewal.
This was created by installing kRO and Renewal, patching both, then creating an English installer of everything. It also includes RSU Patcher which is better for patching kRO and renewal. I will be making releases of this about every month. Mirrors are discouraged. Please do not mirror the installer.
Also, I’ve now added a download for just the BGM, for those that already have a fully updated kRO install. You do NOT need the BGM files if you are downloading the full Ragray client as they are included in the full client.
If you can’t download via BitTorrent you can download Ragray via RapidShare. RapidShare is a popular file host, which anyone can upload files and have them hosted for free. You can only download so much for free, but a RapidShare account is fairly cheap. For as little as € 6.99, it gets cheaper if you pay for more months at once. You can get a full price list here.
We also now offer an HTTP mirror. This mirror can be very slow at times, so you should try to get from RapidShare or BitTorrent. All the links, as long as the date is the same, are interchangable. So you can get some files on BitTorrent, some from RapidShare and some from the HTTP mirror. It will work fine.
- All essential kRO files
- Fully updated data.grf
- Full BGMs
- Ragnarok Renewal (with 2009-04-07 and later)
- Fully updated rdata.grf (with 2009-04-07 and later)
- Signed RSU Patcher (with 2010-05-25 and later)
Ragray Download Page: http://ragray.net
30 Mei 2010
browser, cool, email, facebook, fastest, firefox, flock, flockbrowser, gmail, intergrasi, intergration, light, mod, modif, modification, mozilla, myspace, picture, twitter
Flock 2.5.6 Release Notes
Flock 2.5 delivers a more personal experience of the web, where its users are in control and more connected to what’s important to them. By automatically managing updates and media from popular social services such as MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, Digg, Flickr, AOL Webmail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, and YouTube, Flock makes sharing with friends and services drag-and-drop easy.
New Features in 2.5.6
- Based on the Firefox 3 technology, providing a faster, safer, and more stable web surfing experience.
- Incorporated Mozilla’s 3.0.16 patch for Firefox.
- Incorporated the latest Adobe Flash Player version. Please, make sure to close any Firefox window, prior to any install or update, in order for the Adobe Flash Player version to be updated.
New Features in 2.5
- Facebook Chat has been integrated as an Instant Messaging service: Facebook Chat User Guide
- Twitter features in the People Sidebar have undergone a complete overhaul, and now allow for several new options: People Sidebar User Guide
- Twitter Live Results have been added to the search chrome.
- Twitter Search widget has been added to MyWorld: Twitter Search User Guide
- FlockCast has been integrated as a new feature in Facebook, allowing you to easily broadcast your actions from around the web directly onto your Facebook page: FlockCast User Guide
- Bebo has been integrated as a People service.
- Fixed the issue where session cookies were lost during and between sessions on Flickr.
- Fixed the issues where the People sidebar would not properly update the Twitter Following, @Mentions, and DMs columns, due to some Twitter API changes. Relogin to the Twitter account might be necessary for the fix to apply.
- Fixed the issue where the Delicious integration was broken due to capital letters in the username.
- Fixed the issue where the Photobucket login was not detected.
- Fixed the issue where logging to Flickr would log the user out of Yahoo Mail and vice-versa.
- Fixed the issue where a message bar with the “Logout” button appears after publishing a new WordPress blog post.
A complete list of fixed bugs can be found here.
Migration and Compatibility issues
Installing Flock 2.5 over an older version of Flock – Most of your items from old flock will be available. However, there are some cases where your settings will not migrate to Flock 2.5:
- Some gadgets on iGoogle can crash Flock.
- Due to a compatibility issue, the Dublin and MyBlue themes will be disabled after migrating to Flock 2.5.x.
- Delicious favorites might not automatically be listed in the favorites sidebar. Please, allow approximately 5 to 10 min for the synchronization to kick in to see them.
- Several issues with Accounts & Services sidebar exist when going from a newer version of Flock to an older.
- After migrating (from 1.x to 2.5) or after importing from Firefox on first install, local and online bookmarks might not automatically appear in the “Favorites and Recently Visited” section of the search flyout.
- Gloss and Eco users – both of these editions have custom themes that are not compatible with Flock 2.5.
- Mozilla Extensions – Users installing extensions from addons.mozilla.org or extensions.flock.com may see incompatibility notices in cases where the extension creator has not yet updated the extension to work in Flock. Also note that installing any third party extension could affect Flock’s features or performance.
- Flash – Flock has included some tutorials in the Help menu. Users will need to have the Adobe Flash plug-in installed to properly view these tutorials.
- Linux – some users might not be able to import their default Firefox homepage from Firefox.
- Live Search – Users who migrate from older versions of Flock may have some disabled Live Search results from Google and TV Search.
- The latest version of Tabs Mix Plus is causing issues in Flock such as blank tabs and loading issues. The Tabs Mix Plus team has explained that they do not and will not support Flock. For more information, please refer to this post. We suggest to use Tab Focus as an alternative extension.
- To disable the Facebook chat in the Flock browser (not the actual feature on facebook.com , please follow the instructions here.
- Default chat status is offline on a non-Facebook page.
- Facebook chat dialog doesn’t appear on non-Facebook page and has synching issues.
- The online friends flyout appears blank.
- Facebook notification and friends flyouts are broken, appear blank.
- Flock’s Facebook Chat text field may become unresponsive. Bring another window into focus and then return to Facebook chat to restore functionality.
- When offline, Facebook notifications in Facebook page and non-Facebook page are not in sync.
- When running some Facebook applications, the Facebook chat bars are sometimes duplicated.
- When receiving a Facebook notification, the focus of the windows can change.
- Facebook chat will not work with some add-ons installed, such as Calvin and Hobbes Status Bar extension.
- In Flock’s Facebook Chat, Clear History does not always sync when viewing a non-Facebook page.
- After configuring a Facebook account, choosing to view the Facebook chat in a pop out window will trigger a message bar with the “Logout” button. You may ignore it and will remained logged in.
- Delicious login is not detected when user signs in using an Yahoo ID.
- Loading favorites in the sidebar is currently not working.
- If you were auto-updated to Flock 2.5.x from Flock 1.x, your favorites may have disappeared. They can be retrieved by following the steps here.
- File > Import from Firefox does not import the favorites annotations, descriptions or icons.
- Importing Livemarks from Firefox 3 using “File > Import” will have duplicate, non-functioning Livemarks. Delete these, and add the RSS feed using Flock instead.
- After subscribing to a Livemark, attempts to ‘subscribe’ to a feed from the favorites menu will not work until the page is refreshed.
- For some twitter friends who follow you, the Direct Message option may be missing.
- After a computer wakes from hibernation, Twitter will refresh constantly. To fix this, simply close and open the sidebar.
- Some Facebook friends will occasionally be shown without a status, when they actually have one.
- MySpace notifications in the MeCard do not work.
- Digg avatars do not appear correctly in the me card.
- Due to a Digg limitation in retrieving old shouts, the shout notification might not always be cleared.
- The friend comments notification in Digg’s me card may display a different number of comments than what exists on the Digg comments page.
- Digg users may notice discrepancies between dates of dugg articles in the Media Bar, MyWorld, and People sidebar.
- People sidebar loads with new Flickr account only after clicking on the configured Flickr account in the Accounts and Services sidebar.
- When dragging and dropping an item into a MySpace message field, Flock’s breadcrumb is missing.
- Due to an API (Application Programming Interface) limitation, the number of broadcasted items via the FlockCast feature might be limited.
- Status updates via the FlockCast feature might sometimes be listed under the “Recent Activity” section on the Facebook profile page.
- In Facebook, dragging pictures from the Media Bar may have different results depending on where on www.facebook.com you drag them.
- In Mac only, drag and dropping from an open blog editor to the webmail flyout will not supply the URL for the picture.
- Dragging and dropping from a web page into the “Post Comment” link in the MeCard or Myspace friendcard does not work in this release.
- Drag and drop from a web page or text into the “Post Comment” link in the MeCard for MySpace does not work in this release.
- If you choose to share a Flock chrome URL (example: “about:myworld”) to someone who is not using Flock, they will not see the same thing. You should encourage them to get Flock.
- Drag and drop to friends you follow in Twitter and Digg (but who have not mutually friended you), will not land any content, since you are not permitted to send messages to people who have not friended you.
- Drag and drop from the Web Clipboard to Yahoo plain text editors will not land the correct content.
- Dragging and dropping a Web Clipboard item that includes both text and a picture do not display correctly in webmail.
- Users that Drag and Drop images from the Web Clipboard to the Webmail icon will land a picture rather than a URL.
- In some rare cases, YouTube notifications for a friend’s new media may not light. Logging out and back in again will remedy this.
Accounts and Services Issues
- When navigating to Flickr with a configured Flickr account after restarting Flock, a “logout” message will be displayed. Log out of Flickr and re log-in to dismiss it.
- Flickr account automatically logs out within a 24 hours period of logging in. Flickr session cookies are also not kept.
- Save and Quit option does not keep login session for some services.
- Those users logged into YouTube with their Google account, and then navigate to other Google services will see a Logout notification. To active the Google service (Gmail, Picasa, Blogger), click logout, then login to the service with your Google credentials.
- Digg login detection does not work if a Facebook account’s credentials are used.
- Users who disable all cookies may be unable to login to Flock’s supported services.
- When new Picasa users sign up, the Media Bar will not operate until you opt into the terms of service.
- Picasa login detection does not work if a non-primary email is used.
- Yahoo Mail users may see a chat disconnection message after sending an email from the webmail flyout. To use the Yahoo Mail chat, please compose the message directly from the Yahoo Mail site instead.
- Some users may see a blank square in place of the webmail flyout. If this occurs, forget the account in the A&S sidebar, and re-install Flock with a clean profile.
- Due to an issue with Yahoo Mail, clicking on unread emails from the webmail flyout, in Yahoo All New mode, will actually load the Inbox.
- Users who use the “auto logoff” setting in AOL mail may still remained logged in.
- Opening unread mails from webmail flyout is not detected in All-New Y! Mail.
- Viewing unread emails from the webmail flyout for an affinity AOL mail is not working. Please, load them from the service site instead.
- Gmail’s basic HTML view is not supported the same way as standard Gmail in Flock.
- When logging out of a webmail service with a glowing icon, the icon will remain non-glowing after logging back in. The icon will glow again once new mail comes in.
Photo and Media Issues
- Viewing own Picasa streams in the media bar, an “error processing your request” message will appear. Uploading to Picasa is still functional.
- YouTube Favorited Videos stream will not properly load if at least one of the favorited video was set to private and shared with friend.
- New media notifications for Bebo friends can take up to 24 hours to show up in the Media Bar, My World, and in the People sidebar.
- Regrettably, non-US Myspace accounts currently do not have the ability to detect media within Flock. This also makes viewing friends’ media streams impossible.
- Photobucket users setting photos or albums to private may not be able to find them using the Media Bar.
- A favorited media stream will still display the media in myworld even if all media on that account is deleted.
- Image protection in Flickr may inhibit some drag and drop sharing actions.
- There are some issues with the data available from Revver that may cause the Media Bar to return no results for Revver.
- Favorited YouTube media streams frequently report new items when there are none.
- Drag and dropping Truveo videos from the Media Bar drops a very large link. In some cases, this long link will be cutoff depending on where you drop your content to.
- When batch uploading two different batches, the uploader will wrongfully show that it will apply the first batches tag.
- Rearranging the order of photos in the Photo Uploader may order them incorrectly.
- Users with queued photos into the Uploader who migrate from Flock 1.x to Flock 2.1 will have to re-add their photos.
- Filtering own private Photobucket media stream is not possible.
- Error message will be displayed for Picasa stream on first use of new account.
- Dates for Digg media streams in My World are not correct.
- Incorrect timestamps for Bebo status updates in Friend Activity Widget.
- Typepad account configuration is currently broken. Typepad users blogging from Flock will not be able to publish categories either.
- Tags entered with spaces in the blog editor will be crammed together into one word.
- Downgrading below 2.7 of libxml will solve the posting of HTML code issue with 2.7.1 self-hosted WordPress blogs.
- When publishing to Xanga, assigning tags does not work.
- Typepad users blogging from Flock will not be able to publish categories.
- If you have customized your Blog Editor in an older version of Flock, your settings may not migrate into Flock 2.5.
- Attempts to replace a Blogsome blog post with the Blog Editor will fail.
- Blogged videos are not always rendered correctly.
- In LiveJournal blogs, YouTube videos aren’t displayed. For other blogging services, make sure to verify on the video’s YouTube page that its embedding option hasn’t been disabled by request.
- Self-hosted blogs configured in the blog editor might not automatically appear in the Accounts and Services sidebar. Close and re-open the sidebar to see them.
- For some feeds, Flock returns old articles as new.
- Some feeds do not clear in the RSS sidebar.
- Due to a change in API, Amazon Live Results is currently not working.
30 Mei 2010
Ragnarok Online PS
dvd, fabulous, free, indonesia, online, private, ragnarok, ro, server
a fabulous server for fabulous people like you where it’s possible to live the most fabulous life without having to fear being caught
Selamat datang di Fabulous RO – server Fabulous teruntuk kalian yang FABULOUS ☺.
Nggak cuman nama servernya aja nih yang Fabulous, mulai dari staff hingga event2x mingguan dan custom items nya juga nggk kalah FABULOUS loh!! & we are inviting you guys, yes you!! Fabulous people, join OUR Fabulous server ☺.
Yupp, dengan bangga kami mengajak kalian semua untuk bermain bersama di Fabulous RO. Jadi, bukan namanya aja nih yang Fabulous, tapi segala isinya juga Fabulous loh! Hehe. narsis yah? :P, tapi emang bener sih! Gpp dong narsis? kalo emang bisa membuktikan ☺, bahwa Fabulous RO adalah server terbaik, terstabil, terindah, dan termegah yang pernah ada di muka bumi ini *mwahahahha evil laugh mojojojo, loh?*
Ayo ayoo.. mari kita buktikan bersama ke-fabulousan Fabulous RO. Dibawah ini adalah beberapa alasan dari banyaknya alasan yang ada akan mengapa Fab-RO super duper triple quadruple combo Fabulous,
#1 Fabulous Staff Staff Fab-Ro dapat diandalkan kemampuannya dan tanggung jawabnya dalam menjalani tugas-tugas mereka. Pokoknya tidak usah dipertanyakan deh kemampuan staff kami dalam menangani situasi sesulit apapun. Staff Fab-RO sudah cukup lama berkecimpung di dunia Ragnarok, mereka tau apa yang mereka lakukan, jadi bukan staff asal2x-an :P. so you guys are in good hands. Staff Fab-RO pun juga terpercaya dan akan terus berusaha untuk tidak mengecewakan para player. Jadi nggk bakal ada tuh acara2x korupsi2-an. Staff Fab-RO akan berusaha 120% x 100 untuk membuat server ini se-Fabulous dan senyaman mungkin.
#2 Fabulous Event Event kami fabulous, unik dan menarik :D~ so jgn lewatkan kesempatan kalian untuk mendapatkan headgear2 yang tentunya fabulous juga~
#3 Fabulous Quest Quest di server kami tentunya amat unik, menegangkan dan menarik.
#4 Fabulous Compartments Inter(R)Core(TM)2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz 4 GB of RAM
#5 Fabulous Community
So fabulous people, what are you guys waiting for? Come, join and play.
Link Website Fabulous RO (fabRo)
28 Mei 2010
anime, bowman, celine, chisato, claude, download, english, evolution, ex, jean, jules, kenni, landford, madison, neumann, ocean, precis, rena, second, star, story, sub, subbed
Host: Megaupload, Type: RMVB
28 Mei 2010
400mb, bleach, cepat, diamond, dub, dust, english, fast, free, gratis, indonesia, megaupload, movie, rebellion, sub, the
File description: BLEACH MOVIE 2: DIAMOND DUST REBELLION
File size: 402.37 MB
28 Mei 2010
3, 3.6, 6, download, firefox, mozila, mozilla, mozzila, persona
Firefox 3.6 is built on Mozilla’s Gecko 1.9.2 web rendering platform, which has been under development since early 2009 and contains many improvements for web developers, add-on developers, and users. This version is also faster and more responsive than previous versions and has been optimized to run on small device operating systems such as Maemo.
Notable Firefox 3.6 features include:
- Available in more than 70 languages – get your local version.
- Support for a new type of theme called Personas, which allow users to change Firefox’s appearance with a single click.
- Protection from out-of-date plugins to keep users safer as they browse.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen and supports poster frames.
- The ability for web developers to indicate that scripts should run asynchronously to speed up page load times.
- Continued support for downloadable web fonts using the new WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS attributes such as gradients, background sizing, and pointer events.
- Support for new DOM and HTML5 specifications including the Drag & Drop API and the File API, which allow for more interactive web pages.
- Changes to how third-party software can integrate with Firefox in order to prevent crashes.
28 Mei 2010
active, avg, edition, free, full, gratis, internet, link, protection, real, scanner, security, time, version
AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
Perlindungan dasar dari virus, spyware, dan ancaman dari internet.
* Anti-virus dan anti-spyware pemenang penghargaan
* Keamanan waktu-nyata dalam penjelajahan dan pencarian
* Perangkat lunak yang paling banyak diunduh dari Download.com
* Mudah diunduh, diinstal dan digunakan
* Perlindungan efektif yang tidak mempersulit Anda
* Kompatibel dengan Windows 7, Windows Vista dan Windows XP
AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition hanya tersedia untuk penggunaan satu komputer di rumah dan non komersial.
*Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware
Perlindungan terhadap virus, spyware, adware dan troya
Peringkat keselamatan waktu nyata untuk semua hasil penelusuran Google, Yahoo dan MSN/Live search
*LinkScanner Active Surf-Shield
Melindungi dari laman web yang terinfeksi secara waktu-nyata saat Anda menjelajah web